Daniel MARBACH, (MSc Economics, Certified Auditor) CEO
- Graduated as a Business Economist and certified as an auditor (Swiss Federal Audit Oversight Authority (RAB), register no. 101282).
- Worked as a business consultant at various auditing and consulting companies and took several managerial before becoming the CEO of SFPRD in 2016.
- He is mainly focusing on securing the solid administrative and IP-related background of the company.
András T. PELLER, (Msc in Disaster Management, Business Administration, Technical Engineering) COO
- He studied as an Economist at the College of Finance and Accountancy and as a Technical Manager at the Ybl Miklós University in Hungary. Later, he became MSc in Disaster Management at the University of Public Service in Budapest.
- He built up an IT company which he was managing for more than ten years. As a seasoned and successful leader in the IT sector, he learned to manage a middle-sized company effectively in a highly competitive international market.
- Being an enthusiast for technological advancements and for research and development, he accepted a partner role SFPRD’s parent company, where he became the leader of operations of the R&D division.
Ferenc FARKAS, (MSc Economics, JD), Senior International Advisor
- He has a degree in economics from the Budapest University of Economic Sciences/a> and a juris doctor degree from the Eötvös Loránd University of Sciences in Hungary.
- Multiple decades of business advisory and management experience in the oil & gas business.
- He acted as a director, especially in the area of upstream business development and established many successful international projects and strategic alliances in the upstream business for the Hungarian oil and gas incumbent company, MOL Group worldwide.
Gabriella PAP, (LLM, MBA), Project Manager
- Experienced executive with 20 years of professional background in the energy industry. Highly skilled in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Corporate Governance, Leadership, Renewable Energy, and Project Management.
- Spent six years in a leadership role at E.ON working in the field of international and domestic gas sales. Was later responsible for the gas/electricity and M&A areas as deputy CEO at one of the biggest Hungarian state-owned energy companies, called MVM Group, controlling a budget in excess of EUR3bn.
- Additionally, held various managerial positions including membership at the Energy Permanent Court of Arbitration until its cessation.
- Has strong professional skills with a Bachelor’s degree in International Law and Legal Studies from Eötvös Loránd University.
Viktor KIS, (PhD), Managing Partner
- He is eager to put maximum effort into his profession in full compliance with company culture, strategy, and regulations. He has twenty years’ experience in the unique combination of multinational banking and corporate sector coupled with a solid management background.
- He holds a Ph.D. degree in finance and has written two books in his field.
- He is a Member of the Public Bodies of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences