Daniel Marbach, (MSc Economics, Certified Auditor) CEO
- Worked at various auditing and consulting firms as a consultant/partner.
- Deals with the administrative tasks and IP related issues. Works in the company’s Swiss office.
András T. Peller, (Msc in Disaster Management, Business Administration, Technical Engineering) COO
- He is the COO of the company.
- Built-up and managed an IT company for more than 10 years.
- Partner at an international management consultancy firm, where he has become the leader of the IP management branch.
Ferenc Farkas, (MSc Economics, JD), Business Development Director
- Fulfilled managerial positions in various business development areas in the oil and gas industry for 18 years.
- Highly contributed to the successful establishment of strategic alliances in the international business development of the MOL Group.
Gabriella Pap, (LLM, MBA), Project Manager
- Experienced executive with 20 years of professional background in the energy industry. Highly skilled in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Corporate Governance, Leadership, Renewable Energy, and Project Management.
- Spent six years in a leadership role at E.ON working in the field of international and domestic gas sales. Was later responsible for the gas/electricity and M&A areas as deputy CEO at one of the biggest Hungarian state-owned energy companies, called MVM Group (http://mvm.hu/?lang=en), controlling a budget in excess of EUR3bn.
- Additionally, held various managerial positions including membership at the Energy Permanent Court of Arbitration until its cessation.
- Has strong professional skills with a Bachelor’s degree in International Law and Legal Studies from Eötvös Loránd University.
Viktor KIS, (PhD), Managing Partner
- He is eager to put maximum effort into his profession in full compliance with company culture, strategy, and regulations. He has twenty years’ experience in the unique combination of multinational banking and corporate sector coupled with a solid management background.
- He holds a Ph.D. degree in finance and has written two books in his field.